domingo, 8 de enero de 2017

From this moment on

Hi everybody!!

This is a blog to improve my English, I would like to write in English from this moment on because I think that writing in a foreign language is a good way to learn new expressions, new vocabulary, and to consolidate grammar structures in order to achieve a better use of that language, English in my case. I know there will be mistakes in these posts, maybe a lot of mistakes, but it's also something positive, isn't it? Can we learn another language without making mistakes? From my point of view that is not possible, so perhaps you'll find strange words or expressions in this blog. I mean, words that probably won't sound fine to you if you are a native speaker or even if you have a high level of English. So, first of all... I have to say I'm sorry! But I hope you'll be understanding.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario